August 21-22, 2019 8:30am – 3:30pm
Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel 7571 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC, T. 604-276-2112
• School teams who are starting to implement PBIS, or refresh their PBIS systems knowledge
• District teams or coaches who are seeking to support schools in initial or continued implementation of PBIS
• Core features of Tier 1 PBIS systems
• Strategies for implementation and data-based decision-making
• District Capacity Building
• How to support schools through initial implementation and sustainability
• How to assess what schools are already doing well and next steps to take
• Community building
The registration fee for participants is $300.00, which covers the training program and materials. Morning and afternoon snacks will also be provided.
Accommodation, meals and transportation are not included in the registration fee.
The hotel is offering a preferred rate. To book a hotel room, call the Marriott front desk at 604-276-2112 and ask for in-house reservations. Make sure to request the rate for “Making Connections Coaches Training”.
Email Nathan Ngieng (email@example.com) to register by email.
Please pay by:
1. Cheque – made out to “The Society for the Promotion of Social & Academic Success”; or
2. Interac e-transfer – please contact Sherry Ghag (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
If you have questions about registration, please email Nathan Ngieng (email@example.com)
Financial support of the Province of British Columbia through
the Ministry of Education is gratefully acknowledged.